riding along the lake bund
The Pyramid Trailsfrom
This cross-country ride courses along the edge of the Ragihalli State Forest and through the villages and countryside around Pyramid Valley. About 50% of the ride is comprised of flowy single and double tracks along with (for experienced riders) some technical sections and descents. The trail will take us besides several incredibly beautiful lakes and reservoirs in the region. Mountain bikers really are nature lovers!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Date ActivitySeptember 8, 2019
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
This is a cross-country ride of which about 50% is comprised of flowy single and double tracks along with some rougher technical sections and descents. The trail will take us along the edge of the Ragihalli state forest/Bannerghatta National Park and along the many lakes and reservoirs in the region.
This ride will also serve as excellent practice for our mountain biking tour in Nepal coming up in the latter part of Sep 2019 (https://pedalintandem.com/product/mountain-biking-in-nepal/)
Terrain: single & double tracks, technical sections, cross-country
Difficulty Level: PiT Level 2 & 3 (2 groups of riders with a lead rider each)
Suitable bikes: MTBs
- Curated cycling and travel experience, with 2 lead riders
- Transportation of bicycle
- Logistics planning
- Ride refreshments
- Mechanical support
- First aid & emergency management
- Rental bike (available as an add-on)
- Personal expenses
- Transportation to the starting point and back (carpooling will be facilitated)
Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/mQP8xXpoEdd13YWF7
06:30 to 11:30
- ~50 km of cross-country riding of which 50% is comprised of relatively smooth and flowy single and double tracks along with some rougher technical sections and descents.
- Breakfast stop along the route.
- Elevation Gain: 400m
- Suitable bikes: MTB
a lake on the edge of the Ragihalli State Forest
from the forest watch tower
mud tracks galore!
watch the sun rise over the lake