PiT MTB Camp
A mountain biking workshop, some interesting trails and camping under the stars – we can’t think of a better way to spend a weekend. The event is open to everyone – from beginners to those who’ve experienced some technical trails and want to get into more serious stuff.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
March 16, 2019
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
All about PiT MTB Camp.
A mountain biking workshop, some interesting trails and camping under the stars – we can’t think of a better way to spend a weekend. The event is open to everyone – from beginners to those who’ve experienced some trails and want to get into more serious stuff. The workshop will cover mountain biking technique using drills in an obstacle course, with instruction and supervision. You will then try out some exciting trails in the surrounding forests, getting a chance to test and hone your new skills.
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Guided cycling and travel experience
- Bicycle transportation
- Tented accommodation with sleeping bags, in a beautiful farm
- MTB instructor & guide fees
- B’fast, lunch & dinner on day 1, b’fast on day 2
- First-aid and emergency management
- Mechanical support
- Ride refreshments
Whats not included in this tour.Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Personal expenses
- Expenses enroute to the camp and on the return back to Bangalore
- MTB rentals (available as an add-on)
- Transportation of participants (carpooling will be facilitated)
16th March 2019
- 7:00: Arrive at the camp
- 7:30 to 9:30: Mountain Biking Workshop with drills (conducted by Nilesh Dhumal, a professional mountain biker)
- 9:30 to 12:30: Trail Ride
- 12:30 to 15:30: Lunch & rest
- 15:30 to 18:30: Short trek near the camp, followed by tea
- 20:00 onwards: Dinner & Camping
10th Feb 2019
- 8:00 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am: Depart to Bangalore
Garage at the campsite
Campsite in an orchard
- 100% refund on cancellations done 72 hours prior to the event
- no refund for cancellations done after that and for no-shows