Kenneth Anderson Trailsfrom
This trail is named after an Indian-born, British author named Kenneth Anderson who explored the many jungles of South India, especially those around Bangalore, in search of man-eaters. He wrote about these jungles in an era when MG road was called South Parade and duck hunting was a seasonal treat on Kanakapura road.
We’ll retrace his adventures on biking routes that course through the jungles made famous in his books and soak in the charms of a time long past.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Date ActivityJuly 20, 2019
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
- Curated and guided cycling and travel experience
- Transportation of bicycles
- 1 night stay in a lovely farm-house set amidst a 25 acre farm
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Day 1. Breakfast on Day 2.
- Ride refreshments
- Mechanical support
- All expenses during transit and meals not mentioned above
- Transportation of riders (carpooling will be facilitated)
- Personal expenses
- Bike rentals (available as an add-on)
Chiguru farm has a beautiful, rustic farm-house with spacious rooms and offers authentic local Karnataka cuisine. It is perfectly located to explore the Kenneth Anderson Trails. One can also explore the farm by foot and there’s even a 2 km single-track trail along the circumference of the farm.