This ride is ideal for those getting back in the saddle after long and for those just looking to get away to a beautiful place that’s far removed from the hustle of the city. The riding distance is about 25-30 km covering the Hesaraghatta lake and grasslands. We’ll also be providing instructions to beginners on how to use a geared bicycle.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Date ActivityMay 30, 2020
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Large Group
The riding distance is about 30 km. We’ll be stopping at the expansive Hesaraghatta grasslands along the way. It’s hard to imagine something like this can be seen so close to Bangalore! We’ll also spend some time at a lake with myriad species of birds to keep us company.
The ride briefing at the meeting point will include instructions to beginners on how to use a geared bicycle.
Meeting point: Our Native Village Eco Resort , 6:00 am
- Curated cycling and travel experience
- Instruction on using gears and braking
- Transportation of bicycle
- Logistics planning
- Ride refreshments (electrolytes/energy tabs)
- Mechanical support
- First aid & emergency management
- Rental bike (available as an add-on)
- Personal expenses
- Transportation to the starting point and back (carpooling will be facilitated)
All smiles after breezing through the countryside.
Mud tracks galore at Hesaraghatta
Trails beside the Hesaraghatta Grasslands