This ride is ideal for those getting back in the saddle after long and looking to get away to a beautiful place, far removed from the hustle of the city. The riding distance is about 25 km for Level 1 riders and 60km for Level 2 riders, on routes around the Hesaraghatta lake and grasslands. We also give instructions to beginners on how to use geared bicycles.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Date ActivityJanuary 31, 2021
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Large Group
On this picturesque ride, we’ll be stopping by the expansive Hesaraghatta grasslands along the way. It’s hard to imagine places like this can be found so close to Bangalore! We’ll also spend some time at a lake with myriad species of birds to keep us company.
The Level-1 ride briefing at the meeting point will include instructions to beginners on how to use a geared bicycle.
Meeting point: Nrityagram, 6:00 am
- Curated cycling and travel experience
- Instructions on using the gears and brakes
- Transportation of bicycle
- Logistics planning
- Ride refreshments (electrolytes/energy tabs)
- Mechanical support
- First aid & emergency management
- Rental bike (available as an add-on)
- Personal expenses
- Transportation to the starting point and back (carpooling will be facilitated)
All smiles after breezing through the countryside.
Trails beside the Hesaraghatta Grasslands