Enjoy the freedom of being in the outdoors, away from the noise and traffic of the city. Take a ride on the Ridge Trail through the villages and farmlands off Chikka Tirupati road near Gunjur, with great views of the countryside. As the name suggests, this Level 1 PiT Weekend Ride will take you over several lake bunds and ridges for a fairly easy stretch of 25km. Expect to see green landscapes and minimal traffic! This ride is ideal for beginners and those looking to get back in the saddle after a long break.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Date ActivityNovember 8, 2020
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
This 25 km weekend cycling ride will pass through the flat countryside terrain of the Chikka Tirupati region. It is aptly named the Ridge Trail as the riders can expect to come across several lake bunds and ridges during the ride. If you’re new to our weekend rides or are looking to get back in the saddle after some time away from your bikes, this ride is exactly what you need!
Meeting time: 6:30 am
Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/o7Cb69KeQitWEccA9
Type of road: Mostly tarmac – any type of bike will do fine on this terrain.
- Curated & guided cycling experience
- Instructions/guidance on how to use a geared bicycle
- Ride refreshments
- Mechanical support
- First-aid support
- Transportation of your cycle to the meeting point and back.
- Bike rentals (available as an add-on)
- Transportation of riders: car-pooling to the starting point will be organized based on the participant list.