Conquer White Rock Hillfrom
This ride will take you through the villages and farmland around Kanakapura and includes a climb up a forested hill that offers panoramic views of the countryside. Expect green landscapes and very little traffic! The target is to complete this tour by 3:00 pm, including breakfast fast, lunch and stopovers at some stunning spots.
Level 2 – 60 km / Level 3 – 75 km
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Date ActivityOctober 25, 2020
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
This ride will take us through the villages and farmland around Kanakapura and includes a climb up a forested hill that offers panoramic views of the countryside. Take in the breathtaking scenery as you cycle through the sparsely populated Kanakapura villages and farmland. As you go biking to conquer White Rock Hill, you’ll find that the ride up the forested hill is a boon to the body and a treat to the eyes. Expect green landscapes and very little traffic! The target is to complete the entire ride by 3:00 pm, including breakfast, lunch and stopovers at some interesting spots. There will be 2 groups, the first with more experienced riders completing 75 km. The second group will complete 60 km, which is a little less challenging as it excludes the steeper section of the climb, but it’s a beautiful ride nonetheless.
- Curated & guided cycling experience
- Lunch (delicious local cuisine – yellae oota) & ride refreshments
- Mechanic support
- Transportation of your cycle to the meeting point and back.
- Bike rentals – Available as an Add-on on the booking page
- Transportation of riders: car-pooling to the starting point will be organized based on the participant list.
- Meet up for the Ride 6:00 a.m.
We’ll meet at 6:00 a.m. at the starting point.
Meeting location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/FWARKWvDbJvU62F3A
- Ride 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
We’ll ride through the beautiful Kanakapura farmlands and villages and go on to climb up White Rock Hill.
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The riders will be having lunch at a homestay perched halfway up on the edge of the hill. We will be served the authentic local cuisine (yellae oota).
- Ride 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
We’ll be biking back through the beautiful landscapes once again, before we end the picturesque ride.