Thickly forested hills
70 bends to paradisefrom
Kolli Malai is an ideal destination for cyclists, especially those who like challenging climbs in scenic off-beat locations.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Date ActivityFebruary 16, 2019
Activity Level Tough
Group Size Medium Group
Kolli Malai is an ideal destination for cyclists, especially those who like challenging climbs in scenic off-beat locations. The iconic 70 hairpin bends of Kolli will challenge you but the beauty of the region, its fresh air and the energy and enthusiasm of the group will push you to the top.
- curated cycling and travel experience
- transportation of bicycle
- 1 night stay in luxury accommodation
- Breakfast on both days
- Fully equipped support vehicle throughout the rides
- Ride refreshments
- Mechanical support
- First aid & emergency management
- Rental bike (available as an add-on)
- Personal expenses
- Transportation to Kolli and back to your city (carpooling will be facilitated)
- All expenses enroute to the destination and back
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
16th Feb 2019
- Depart at 4 am, drive from Bangalore to Kolli Hills.
- Afternoon ride covering the local sights. 30 km, 500m cumulative elevation gain.
17th Feb 2019
- ~60 km ride, 1500 m cumulative elevation gain, with a climb up the epic 70 hairpin bends of Kolli Malai.
- Depart to Bangalore by 4pm
Farmland on the hilltop.
Breathtaking valley views